About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Monday 23 July 2012

Bye Bye Watford Writers

Tonight is my last night with Watford Writers as I will be moving on 28th July, which is also why I have not been posting, too busy packing.  As I have mentioned before Watford Writers is the best writing group I have ever known, truly there are some very odd groups out there.  I shall be sorry to leave them although I will pop back from time to time. 

Everything seems to be changing so quickly I'm not sure I am keeping up.  I will miss Watford and the friends I have made, especially the 'L's' - I will fill you in on them one day soon.  Enough for now a it's the first day of the summer holiday I also have a ten year old to entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment