About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Nearly There...

Hi Guys - now for those of you who remember me talking about a collection of short stories I was planning to publish on kindle, well I'm almost there.  My collection should be complete and ready to go by the weekend.

Am I complacent about it? No, I'm scared stiff.  But on the other hand who is to say that at least a few copies will sell and that's a few more copies than will sell if I don't get my work out there.  Yeah, I know I'm babbling now but honestly I can't decide whether I'm a little excited too.  Ok I am excited, a little bit.  I suppose even great authors must have felt as I feel right now.  What's that book called? Oh yeah 'Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway' - good advice (but still scary).

No comments:

Post a Comment