About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Monday 21 May 2012

Weekend Away

I was away at the weekend at my Mum's.  Some of you may remember that she had a bad fall in January.  I'm pleased to say she is now 90% recovered so much so she dragged me around Teddington on Saturday afternoon.  So, no writing done at the weekend but plenty of time spent with Mum.

Im off to Watford Writers tonight, again, I have not been for a few weeks and missed them all dreadfully.  I will also be happy to tell them that our proposed move to Leeds is now off and we will be staying in Watford.


3 comments: