About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Friday 21 October 2011

Fank Goodness for Friday

A pretty slow day workwise - worked on my story and I would say it is 99% done now.  This story has been a long slog but I wasn't going to let it get away from me.  Let's hope all the work pays off.

Didn't feel that bright today really but then there are a lot of bugs around.  I have been invited out next Friday night which I am looking forward to.  After being in Watford a year I still only have a handful of friends so if I don't make any next week perhaps there will be a story in it.

Still no news for me from the post, I had hoped to hear something from the DVLA by now but that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.  Anyhow, I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend and spending some time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment