About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Working Wednesday

Today was much better work-wise.  I refuse to let the short story I have been working on beat me.  I spent a couple of hours on it this morning and now I am a lot happier with it.  It might even be ready by the end of the week.

I bumped into the PTA chairperson this morning and she was fine about me missing the meeting.  I am sure she was genuine so I don't feel bad about it now.

Alas, there was no post again today.  So no news on the driving license front or any news from TABFF but then some would say 'no news is good news'.  Only time will tell.

Felt like some comfort food for dinner so me and hubby decided on cornish pasty, chips and beans, very fattening I know but a little of what you fancy and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment