About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Friday 28 October 2011

Frantic Friday

Went swimming with daughter no. 2 as planned and then rushed home to give my NAWG entry the final tweaks.  Really I should have done all this at the start of the week but somehow my week didn't pan out quite as I expected.  Anyway, my NAWG entry is now sat in a big white sack at the post office waiting to be delivered.  Let's hope the postman who delivers that isn't the same postman who blatanty refuses to put anything through my letter box.  Yes, you guessed it NO post again.

I am off out tonight with a friend of mine.  Nothing wild just all girls together, I mean what could possibly happen?  Could be a story there?

I am planning to take things easy on the writing front this weekend after my heavy week.  I fancy curling up with a cup of hot chocolate, daughter no. 2 (as no.1) is away and watching a good old Christmas film.

No comments:

Post a Comment