About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Monday 19 March 2012

A quick update...

My writing files are all safe!!  Just as I knew he would Carl saved the day and found/restored them all for me, yay Carl.

On Friday when I was out in the garden I think I over done it a bit.  It's been such a long winter and so long since I was able to get out there and have a good tidy up I think I went at it like a bull in a china shop.  Result?  Torn rota cuff muscles (shoulder) which is very painful. 

On the good side I had a wonderful Mother's Day with cards and presents from all the children and a flying visit from my son Scott, who doesn't live with us.  At the grand old age of 18 he lives with his girlfriend not wanting to relocate with us when we moved to Hertfordshire.  Short visit or not it was great to have all the kids together again, even if they were noisy. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy to read your writing files are safe. Good on you Carl! Ouch, sorry to hear about your shoulder... sending over healing vibes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the files are safe. It must have been a huge relief to get them back. Take of that shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, good ol' Carl x

    ReplyDelete