About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tired Tuesday

I think getting up before the crack of dawn yesterday and being out at the Watford Writers social evening last night took it's toll today.  My body feels like lead and my head is fuzzy.  So my creative juices were struggling to come to the surface.  You remember I talked about the NAWG competition I entered, well I had a good look around their website today and found some very interesting information.  Any budding writers out there - check it out, there may be something for you out there.

The postman was a no-show again today so I have no news to share with you about my driving license or Take a Break Fiction Feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment