About Me

My photo
A fiction writer and mum to three great kids, also lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams. In spite of that mushy comment I do not write flowery romance - I like a nice helping of real life grit in my work. I have a Diploma in Literature & Creative Writing from The Open University and remain a member of the wonderful Watford Writers, despite moving on several times. I am a big fan of Swanwick Writers Summer School which has taught me a great deal and where I have made many great friends. I have yet to reach the dizzy heights of becoming a published superstar but will continue to send my work out into the world.

Thursday 29 December 2011

The Little Thursday Shop

Up bright and early this morning and in the shop by 9 am.  We wasn't expecting to be that busy due to everyone being exhausted from Christmas shopping but we had a really good morning.  Not only on the selling side but also we had a lot of donations.  There were no cakes this week which suited me just fine, after filling my face for the last few days the last thing I want is a cake/chocolate biscuit or sweet !

I sat down last night and drafted a plan for my writing for 2012, I have everything I need apart from a few more hours in the day.  Once the children are back at school it will be a lot easier to get a good few hours in at a time.  There are so many things I want to do and with some careful planning I hope to get them done.  As always I will keep you up to date.

I still have 2 stories out there which I am waiting for a verdict on, hopefully the new year will start with a sale

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo....a plan eh? ;o) Go you!!!!! I'm going to do like a New Year Resolutions list for my writing....things I want to achieve in 2012

    Good luck hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Vikki, we can swap notes in August x

    ReplyDelete